Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What I read over the break.....

I didn't exactly read one book. I'm kind of a multitasker so I got a bunch of books and read a little of each.😅 All of the books were astrology books. I kinda find it fun to read horoscopes and such but I never actually believed in it. How can everyone in the whole world fit into one of the 12 zodiac signs? I guess what I'm trying to say is,  how can everybody have just one element to their personality?
So what I learned.....
•Yes, it is true that your zodiac sign does make up parts of your personality.
For example, I'm a gemini. I may have most of the traits geminis have but, I of course won't have every single one of those traits and will have different ones aswell. The thing is, your personality and things that make you, you are determined by where all the planets where aligned the exact minute you were born.  That's why people think astrology is just a bunch of bologna. They just think that they have one sign but in reality, they have more. I was born in May about the middle of the gemini season. That means gemini is my main sign, which is also known as a star sign. The moon was in Taurus. So that means I have some of their traits aswell. Then there's a midheaven and  ascending/ descending signs too (I've forgotten what mine are). My point is supposedly all the planets' locations during the exact time of your birth determines who you are and how you deal with things. What I did was look up my birth chart online to figure out all of my other signs.
How does astrology affect us in our daily lives? Well wherever and whenever the planets move, it affects our lives some how. For example, Mercury was in retrograde from December 19th to January 8th. How it affected me was I wasn't able to focus on one thing during the break. I was trying to cram in exercising, practicing guitar, studying for getting my drivers permit, christmas preparations, spending lots of time with family, reorganizing my room, reading all the books I got, catch up on youtube videos, text friends, walk the dogs, and help cooking all in one day. I didn't get anything done and I feel that I didn't accomplish one thing during the holidays, which I really didn't.
Anyways before this posts gets any longer and continues to make absolutely no sence, here was one of the books I was reading:
  (Complete Book of Astrology by Kris Brandt Riske)
I'm still kind of skeptical about this topic, but it's still fascinating how planets that are so far a way from us can still affect our lives without most of us even knowing. I'll probably recheck out all of the books I got again to read them completely in the summer. (:⭐️✨🌙💫🌕🌒🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment