Monday, December 12, 2016

Changing My Big Question (again)

Yup, I'm changing it again. This would probably be the third time I have been changing it and I think that is because I keep becoming curious about a lot of things but this question is sort of different.

Its stemmed from when we were learning about Emerson and Self Reliance. The first few sentences of the last paragraph were, "So use all that is called fortune. Most men gamble with her, and gain all, and loose all, as her wheel rolls."

I've always briefly thought about the idea of luck or fortune but now I wonder, does luck exist? Is there such thing as fortune? Are the odds more in the favor for some people than others?

2 comments:

  1. I like that question, and btw it doesn't matter that you keep changing your mind on the question. You're curious and there's a lot of questions in the world to be answered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yup there is a lot of interesting things about the world that are still unanswered and I feel like I need to figure them all out.😅 I know it's impossible but my mind still wanders. Hope your day is good btw!:)

      Delete