Thursday, December 8, 2016

WOW, THAT WAS QUICK!!!!

This semester just flew by! Yet I've still managed to learn a lot of new things. It feels like it was just yesterday when it was August and we got to choose to do coursework on our blogs. I remember how not used to it I was the first few times, but now I look foward to posting on my blog and try to every chance I get. Not only it's a place for posting about topics from class, but it's also a platform where we can express ourselves and have fun with our work! Learning doesn't have to be the traditional textbook and long lectures all the time and that was proved this semester. I think doing things the "non traditional"way made us feel like we weren't doing things just for a grade because a lot of us have intrinsic motivation when it comes to blogging. I learned so much from this class this semester. From memorizing Dr. Seuss, reading articles about eating babies, and taking risks with trying to become more self reliant, I think we all leared many things from what we read and from everyone in the class. This semester was different..... but a great different!! I can't wait to see what's in store for the future.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment