Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Mentor Letter Draft 1

Dear J.K. Rowling,
   
  You are my ideal mentor for my big question. How do we get over people telling us our dream or goal is impossible and even our fear of rejection? I've read that you have been rejected a few times before the Harry Potter books were published. Did you fear rejection? What motivated you to continue trying? How did you get over the people in your life telling you that it's never going to happen? I know that people have told you it wasn't going to happen and I would like some advice to how that and the fear of being rejected didn't stop you from being trying and reaching success . I feel that people doubting you can lead to self doubt aswell and it is very hard to do something and reach a huge goal because you're constantly doubting yourself. You're the perfect mentor for my question because you did something people told you couldn't and went through rejection which resulted in you punlishing my favourite, and many others',  book serie. Thanks for bringing imagination and a whole new world , that I use as an escape, through your writing.

Sincerely,

Linda Inverso

No comments:

Post a Comment