Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My American Voice

Most people would describe the way I speak as kind and others would say I don't speak at all. People close to me would describe the way I speak as being frank, truthful, loud, sarcastic, and honest. Almost like a 2.0 version of my self unleashes with people I am close to. My voice is something I don't use a lot of. I consider myself as the shiest person in the world, I mean I barley speak up for myself. However, I do tend to speak up for others. I can't stand seeing people getting taken advantage of or getting hurt. I get the urge to speak up and help them. Usually when I speak, I think before I say anything but when I do speak up for people, I do not think before I speak at all. This is because I'm more focused on resolving the conflict rather than being poise. I consider speaking up as a responsibility because everyone should help each other and have each other's back. I'm sure everyone would be happy if someone spoke up for them when needed. To anyone reading this, feel free to muse along with me and agree or disagree. I also think speaking up for yourself is very important, we all have a voice or things to say and it's important to learn how to make ourselves be heard so we do not get taken advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment