Thursday, February 2, 2017

Failed Remix

Okay so I had a weird idea for a remix but it failed due to technological issues. I was inspired by the theme of chapter 3, which was parties. There is a website called Club Penguin and is known for having parties. I thought to myself, 'why not record a video of myself reenacting chapter 3 highlights on Club Penguin for my remix?" The following quote DP showed us the other day is what happened with this idea:  "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry", Robert Burns. No matter how long I spent planning, something ended up not working. Here is a picture of my attempt:

















So instead for my remix I'm going to compare and contrast parties from the 1920s and from this day and age.......
Music then: they had a variety of different live bands/orchestras/singers in just one party.
Depending on where you go to music now is either a phone/speaker or maybe even a DJ. In some worst cases, everyone has their headphones on. (I'm guilty of this😅)
The parties then were for mingling. For example, Gatsby's beach and house were full of people he didn't know. You don't have to know the host to go to their party.
The parties now consists of people being on their phones and not socializing with anyone unless to show them a meme for a few seconds. That's how Christmas was like. Now a days you have to be invited or be friends with the person who is invited to go to a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment