Wednesday, April 26, 2017

New Big Question.... (yup, again)

I came to a conclusion that I'm not really attached to my previous big questions. It went something like: Does luck exist? Are there more lucky people in the world than others?

I don't really care if luck exists or not. I kind of developed an answer to that myself anyway.
The reason to why I'm making this post is that I've been thinking about these questions recently:
Why does music sound good to humans? What is the connection to the mind or emotions?

These questions intrigue me because it's about a topic I love and I'm actually curious about learning about them. It's something that I actually can't wait to do research on.
Other stemming questions from those are: Why do certain humans like one type of music while others don't? Music is something we all hear and goes to our brain, so why do people disagree on different songs? Is there some kind of different frequency that people get when listening to music that makes them not like something?
I can really go all day thinking about new questions but for now, this is what I'm most intrigued by.

No comments:

Post a Comment