Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I'M HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!(rant)

I think the title of this blog post is sarcastic because most students, like me, are not living in the moment and enjoying life. Instead we're in a constant cycle of waiting for the weekends and holidays. The days we spend thinking about how great it would be to get a break is just making Monday through Friday not as valuable as the days off. I admit that I'm one of those people who are like "It's finally Friday!". That means not as much stress, more time to do homework, and two days off but it also means we spent five days not being thankful for breathing and just enjoying life, Life is too short to be spending most of your life waiting for two days off and passing just for a grade that no one will care about in the long run. We spend our time instead of learning to cramming all the materials in our minds before a test and doing projects for a grade,which in the process causes us to not live in the moment, so we can just forget what we're "learning" after we get a grade. Long story short: staying up late to do homework, finishing projects, and studying isn't having the time of my life but maybe I can make it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment