Monday, September 26, 2016

MISTAKES FOR PRESIDENT

What I got from the debate tonight:
It started off with Trump mentioning China and Mexico several times, nothing new. Hillary promoted her book(appeal to popularity), she said that someone who gets offended with a tweet shouldn't be in charge of nuclear weapons. They talked about their websites.Trump was rude and kept interrupting  the correspondent. They talked about Hillary's email scandal, again nothing new. Hillary brought up Donald's tax returns. I don't know what Mexico and China have to do with our economy. I started dozing off when they talked about clean energy. Trump promotes his personal business, appeal to popularity again. Donald kept changing the subject. Then he got side tracked for about the 100th time tonight and said how Bernie was cheated. He mentioned Obama's birth certificate, once again nothing new and does not relate to the topic.
My opinions:
I don't care for either of the candidates however, since someone has to win, I would rather have Hillary win. I was a Bernie supporter before. This debate had no new information and I don't see any really good points that would persuade their audience to change their minds. They look like kids arguing at each other. They both attacked each other and spoke over their time.  I wouldn't even call this entertainment or a circus because at least you get interested in a circus. 


I thought this tweet was pretty interesting/on point:

No comments:

Post a Comment