Friday, March 17, 2017

Aren't we all kids?


Saw Beauty and The Beast today and it was AMAZING! It's exactly like the animated one. And as a huge Emma Watson fan, I was excited to see her performance in this film. 10/10 I recommend.

Rant:My sister went in the group chat I have with my cousin, who saw the movie too, and mentioned how she was "reliving her childhood." My sister is only twelve so my cousin responded with, "But Jackie, you're still a kid." I chimed in with, "everyone in this chat are kids." That's when an argument sprouted. "I'm eighteen so technically I'm an adult," said one of my cousins. Well legally she is an adult but I would still consider her as a kid. Her only evidence was "now I can say back in my day". Literally everyone can reflect on their life's experiences and say that! I go on to say that her life's just beginning and that's when she got mad. Plus, my main point was I don't think anyone truly grows up. Aren't we all kids at heart? I'd say it's a pretty boring life to expect yourself for acting like a full grown up at that age. I just wanted to say "enjoy being young and have fun! You won't be young forever." but of course she said, "I have a right to my opinion" and ignored me. I hate how that sentence ends the search for truth.

Anyways felt like ranting about something but I had no one to rant to haha. Cx Also wanted to share my love for this movie. Find your inner child. x

No comments:

Post a Comment