Friday, March 24, 2017

Part 3 F451

I actually left off in the middle of part 3. Maybe because I'm a fast reader or I was just really curious or both but all I have to say is WOAH. I know I read this yesterday, but I'm not over the fact what just happened. There's so much to think about. I now have no idea where the book is going to end or what's going to happen next. A few questions I had where: Why do the kids kill each other? You would think they would be distracted by technology as well, but instead they attack whoever gets in their way. Is the whole country like this? I mean does every town in the country have firemen and fire station that burns books and have a society who is so against them? If that's the case, where is Montag going to go? If the whole country is like that, he's basically screwed. At the same time, how can he be screwed? There's so much of the book left over. I'm just going to put this out there: I don't care what happens to Mildred. I hate her with a passion. Will Montag find Clarisse? Will he try to get Faber to escape with him? Is the war going to become a bigger part in this book? Will the war stop these kinds of societies or is everything going to stay the same?
I really can't wait to find out what's going on.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment