Sunday, May 21, 2017

Gemini Season


















It's finally Gemini season. It's typically  one of my favorite times of the year, not because it's my bday season but because we are well into Spring and it's about to be Summer! If you're into astrology, then you're most likely shocked that I'm a Gemini. (I'm also a Slytherin.. shocking to those who don't know me personally) Geminis are known for being extremely, witty  talkative, sociable, and outgoing. In public, I'm not any of those things so I can understand why people could be confused as to why I'm a Gemini. These traits are mine when I'm truly myself with people I'm comfortable with. I  pretty much have most traits that go with this sign. And no, Gemini's aren't "two faced."🙄

I will confirm that the twin thing is true. Most of the time the nice, quiet twin is out. Get us triggered and the other twin won't hesitate to come out and be up in your face. I've learned that there is more to astrology than just your sun sign.. but your sun sign is a big part of who you are. So to any of my fellow Gems, happy birthday!! Can't wait to read more about astrology in the summer and decipher what it means to be born in Gemini.

No comments:

Post a Comment