Thursday, May 18, 2017

My masterpiece academy: A thought process

Big Question: Why does music sound good to humans?
My masterpiece academy project has been completed since last weekend. I can honestly say that I've learned many interesting things and I really hope everyone likes it. I originally had planned on finding an experiment that I could do that proves how we(humans) listen to sounds but as it says on the board  (by Robert Burns), "the best laid plans often go awry." I'm not a scientist (and have no interest in becoming one) so I don't have fancy equipment to do that kind of experiment or know where to begin. I do think the information on my presentation is fairly interesting but I hope that I don't let anxiety take over me whilst presenting. I apologize for being boring if that does happen.
I still want my presentation to have some pizzazz so throughout today's period, I found something else that I could do. Hint: it involves animals!! :D
I know my question is about humans but I feel that to understand what I'm trying to answer, we have to compare information to animals too. So hopefully my idea works out and isn't boring but I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment