Thursday, November 17, 2016

About Yesterday's Discussion.......

Yesterday's descussion was truly mindblowing that I'm still thinking about it now. The fact that there is multiple realities until we observe something is hard to wrap my brain around. Like how the Cat is both dead and alive when they are placed in a box with a food pill and a posion pill. It's crazy to think that my backyard isn't there until I open the door. For a while now, whenever I let my mind wonder, I think about how this reality isn't the only reality. Like there are multiple realities where the world is completely different in each of them. Have you ever thought to yourself while looking at your reflection in a mirror that your reflection could be from an alternate universe? Kind of the same concept. Think about it, each of us would be doing something completely different in each of those "realities" and be living in a different kind of world. What if there are infinite realities? Why do we have to think that the reality that we're living in is the only one? What if Eckles "reality" was already warped a few times? We don't know because we weren't given that information so we automatically thought the reality he was living in was the "original" one. Yesterday we also brought up the topic of time travel. Recently I've been very interested in something called Mandela Effects. The definition is: a collective misremembering of a fact or event. I found out about them because of a person that I'm subscribed to on youtube. Some Mandela Effects are:
people remember Kit-Kat not Kit Kat or Chic-Fil-A not Chick-fil-a.
Have you heard of a kid's book about bears? Others(like me) remember it asThe Berestein Bears. Now it's known as The Berestain Bears.


I remembered this show as Looney Toons NOT Looney Tunes! I remember thinking looney toons like cartoons. Chuck E. Cheese not Chuck E. Cheese's.
Anyways long story short:there is a theory that these misrememberings exist is become Time traveling exists in the future. Every time people go back in time and mess even a little thing up, there is gling to be a ripple effect and some things change. This is why Eckles could only stay on the path and why when he steped on the butterfly, everything changed when he went back to the future or maybe why if you kill dinosaurs there would be no chickens. Just something to think about.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment