Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Vignette In Time

I remember when I got my dog. I was 10 years old and so eager to finally be getting my first puppy. My parents and I walked into the place were we could choose which dog to take home with us. There were many puppies that were the same breed:shih tzu. I was content at the sight of how many puppies there were. There was about 10 not including the mom and dad. When I first steped into the room, a puppy came up to me and gestured me to hold her. She was different from the other dogs who ignored us. I choose her. Sometimes I wonder if I still would've picked her regardless if she walked up to me or  not. A lot of things would have changed if that didn't happen and I'm really glad it did.
I feel kind of weird that I'm writing about when I first got my dog but it's a special day in my time line. The saying "Dogs are a man's best friend" applies to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment