Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving Break 2016

I'd say my week was pretty productive. Appointments, Chores, and errands galore.










I also visited my Nonna as much as possible. Thanksgiving wasn't the same without her home but I'm thankful that she's getting better. I barley had time for myself which resulted in me staying up late to text friends but I'm a night owl anyways. cx I did meet up with a friend of mine since middle school. I see her about once a year because she lives in Lompoc but we still text each other everyday. We both LOVE the Harry Potter series and we've been looking forward to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Them for a whole year.








I was squealing when the Warner Bros. Logo came on screen because I was so excited for the movie to start.😅 I can go on rambling about how good the movie was but this post would be VERY long haha. It was so good that I might see it again. Can't wait for the next movie in 2018!!!! I've also been doing homework whenever I get the chance. There was so much to do this week that it went by so fast! Needless to say, this break was well needed. My room is all organized now and doesn't look like I'm a hoarder, appointments are done, the Thanksgiving chaos is over, and homework/studying is a work in progress. It was nice to spend extra time with family and be reunited with old friends. Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment